Faculty and staff resources
The Graduates school recognizes the important role faculty and staff members play in graduate student success. We share resources to help you support, mentor, and reward graduate students.
You'll find policies, program information and more in the Graduate Catalog.
Admissions & Academic Processes
Submit progress to degree annual student evaluations via this link.
Academic and Student Support
- Promoting Academic Success
- Honors & Awards for Students
- Commission on Graduate Study & Policies, Minutes
- Graduate Curriculum Committee
- Expectations for Graduate Education
- GTA Workshop (fall and spring)
- Graduate Committee Service Approval (As of March 1, 2021, began processing Graduate Committee Service Approval request forms exclusively via the Google form linked above. A downloadable pdf guide to completing the online request form can be found here.)
Funding Programs & Processes
- Graduate Student Funding and Assistantship/Tuition Remission Management Guide (use VT google credentials for login)
- Funding through the Graduate School
- Create/Approve/Review Assistantship Contracts
Graduate Student Immigration Services
The Updates on Graduate Education blog
The Graduate School has launched a twice-monthly newsletter that will be archived at this blog site. The blog is a way to communicate with graduate program directors (GPDs) and graduate coordinators regarding upcoming events, policy updates, administrative announcements and important deadlines.