Faculty and staff resources
The Graduates school recognizes the important role faculty and staff members play in graduate student success. We share resources to help you support, mentor, and reward graduate students.
You'll find policies, program information and more in the Graduate Catalog.
Submit progress to degree annual student evaluations via this link.
- Promoting Academic Success
- Honors & Awards for Students
- Commission on Graduate Study & Policies, Minutes
- Graduate Curriculum Committee
- Graduate Program Directors and Coordinators contact list
- Expectations for Graduate Education
- GTA Workshop (fall and spring)
- Graduate Committee Service Approval (As of March 1, 2021, began processing Graduate Committee Service Approval request forms exclusively via the Google form linked above. A downloadable pdf guide to completing the online request form can be found here.)
The Graduate School has compiled a wealth of data regarding graduate student enrollment, admissions, retention and degree conferral, funding, and post-graduation career plans. The information is presented in an interactive manner, so you can find data for a program, college, or the university. Information about climate surveys, the Graduate Education Task Force report, and other reports also can be found on this website.
The Graduate School has launched a twice-monthly newsletter that will be archived at this blog site. The blog is a way to communicate with graduate program directors (GPDs) and graduate coordinators regarding upcoming events, policy updates, administrative announcements and important deadlines.