Mail application materials to:
Graduate Admissions (0325)
Graduate Life Center at Donaldson Brown
155 Otey Street
Graduate School, Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Drop-in hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-4:00p.m., Room 120, Graduate Life Center
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Finance and assistantship-related inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org; (540) 231-0060
Administrative inquiries: email@example.com; (540) 231-7581
Call (540) 231-6529 to
- request a paper application
- arrange a campus tour.
Call (540) 231-8636 about:
- Application for degree (AFD)
- application status;
- change of curriculum (academic program)
- decision letters
- electronic dissertation and thesis (ETD)
- in-state classification for tuition billing;
- late add/drop;
- plan of study
- preliminary/final exams
- start of semester defense exemption (SSDE).
Call (540) 231-4558 about:
- graduate student services and events
- graduate co-op program
- professional development and A2i.
Prospective students, we want to connect with you! Please complete this brief interest form to share more details about your interest in graduate and professional education at Virginia Tech. A member of our staff will get in touch with you.