Exams, theses and dissertations
Find out when exams are schedule and explore the latest theses and dissertations showcasing graduate students' research and scholarship. Read award-winning work by our students.
ETDs: Virginia Tech Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- Facilitating Self-As-Context: A Treatment Component Study
- Transdisciplinary Strategies for the Characterization of Mucosal Immune Responses to Enteric Pathogens
- Influenza A Virus PB1-F2 Protein: its Role in Pathogenesis
- Getting Smart in the 21st Century: Exploring the Application of Smart Power in Deterring Insurgencies and Violent Non-State Actors
- Discrete Tire Model Application for Vehicle Dynamics Performance Enhancement
- PRO-ANGIOGENIC SELF-ASSEMBLING PEPTIDES
- Systems analysis and characterization of mucosal immunity
- Virginia Athletic Directors and School Law
Our programs help you reach across disciplinary boundaries to change the way we think about graduate education.
What Do You Need to Graduate?
Whether you’re completing a thesis or taking a comprehensive exam, here's everything you need to complete your degree.
- Graduation Checklist
We offer training for students who want to teach at the college level, professional development courses, assistance with writing academic papers, and other resources to help you succeed.
- Graduate School Courses
- Professional Development
- Support Resources