Friday, March 26
Up Close and Personal: Panel Discussion with Grad Alumni in Industry
Connect with graduate alumni working in industry to hear valuable tips about finding a job and useful tools and resources for building your career path, and ask any questions you may have. Registration required.
- Alex Hyler, PhD/BMES, lead research scientist in CytoRecovery, Inc.
- Arnab Gupta, PhD/EM, senior research & development engineer, X-Wave Innovations, Inc.
- Matthew Bays, PhD/ME, research engineer, Naval Surface Warfare Center
- Meghna Verma, PhD/TBMH, systems modeling scientist, AstraZeneca
- Pardha Pyla, PhD/CSA, VP of product solutions & design, Fungible, Inc.
Grad Olympics: Brains. Brawns.
Ready to challenge your fellow graduate students in a healthy virtual Olympic competition? If so, get ready because the virtual Olympics are here and it's going to challenge both your BRAINS and BRAWN! The first challenge you face is to find a team (solo, friends, or family), then sign-up here: https://forms.gle/btS6GNchFqpn1dzc8 A prize may be in your Grad Future!