Joseph Frank Hunkler Memorial Scholarship
- Must be a Virginia Tech graduate student enrolled in Graduate Studies
- Nomination from faculty member or department
- One-year fellowship per academic year
- $35,000 stipend
- The fellowship does not provide any tuition assistance.
- Academic departments must submit a Fellowship Nomination Form by April 1 which includes the following information:
- Faculty letters of recommendation describing the student's notable academic merit and financial need, if applicable.
- One scholarship awarded per academic year
- Departments can submit multiple nominations