Joseph Frank Hunkler Memorial Scholarship
- Must be a Virginia Tech graduate student enrolled in Graduate Studies
- Nomination from faculty member or department
- One-year fellowship per academic year
- $35,000 stipend
- The fellowship does not provide any tuition assistance.
- One scholarship awarded per academic year
- Departments can submit multiple nominations
- Email faculty letters of recommendation describing the student's notable academic merit and financial need, if applicable, to the Vice President and Dean for Graduate Education and the Director of Finance and Administration by March 1.