Dean's Diversity Assistantships
Dean's Diversity Assistantships are funding opportunities focused on recruiting underrepresented students.
- For Master’s and Doctoral students
- Preference is given to students who did not attend Virginia Tech for their undergraduate degree
- Students must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents entering their first year of graduate study
- Regular departmental assistantship stipend
- In-state tuition (and out-of-state waiver as needed)
- Students must pay their own comprehensive fees
- Maximum of three nominations per department
- Nominations must be made by a faculty member with a Virginia Tech PID and password
- Nominations must be submitted by March 6. Use this link to access the Nomination form.
- For more information, contact the Director of Recruitment, Diversity and Inclusion, Shernita Lee, at (540) 231-6529.