Ready Information about Graduate Education and Fall 2020
Following the university's lead, the Graduate School has developed guidelines and resources to assist graduate students, faculty, program directors, and staff members as we prepare to begin the fall 2020 semester. We will add more resources as they are created, and will update webpages as new information becomes available.
In this Ready section, you'll find the following resources:
- Dean DePauw's message to the Graduate Community regarding the fall 2020 semester (published June 8, 2020).
- Graduate School Academic Plan for the fall 2020 semester, including goals and programs across campuses
- Information about fall 2020 page based on questions from newly admitted graduate students during a virtual meeting on June 23 , 2020.
- Graduate School guidelines for fall for students with graduate assistantships
- University response and plans related to COVID-19
(updated July 24, 2020)