Spring 2021 Commencement Photo-op
To contribute to the celebration of graduating graduate students, the Graduate School is hosting photo opportunities on the Graduate School Lawn between May 6-7 and May 10-14 for students and up to four guests in each time slot. A diploma cover and a small gift will be provided to participants.
Ten-minute time slots are available on the following dates, and Karen DePauw will be available for photos or doctoral hooding during the periods noted for each day:
- Thursday, May 6, 9:00am-12:00pm (Dean DePauw available 10-12)
- Friday, May 7, 1:00-4:00pm (Dean DePauw available 1-3)
- Monday, May 10, 9:00am-12:00pm (Dean DePauw available 9-12)
- Tuesday, May 11, 9:00am-12:00pm (Dean DePauw available 9-12)
- Wednesday, May 12, 1:00-4:00pm
- Thursday, May 13, 1:00-4:00pm (Dean DePauw available 1-4)
- Friday, May 14, 1:00-4:00pm (Dean DePauw available 1-4)
Registrants are asked to arrive close to their alloted time slot and check in at the registration table at the bottom of the lawn.
Graduate Schools staff will be available to assist with photo-taking, but students may make their own arrangements as well. Caps and gowns may be purchased through the University Bookstore, Volume Two Bookstore, and Hokieshop.com.
Registrations will be cancelled if it rains. All students are welcome to stop by the Graduate School lobby to take photos on their own during unreserved time periods while maintaining proper social distancing. A Graduate School photo backdrop will be available in the Graduate School lobby.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.