Graduate Student Art and Photography Contest - Fall 2016
The Graduate School invites submissions of art work and photography by graduate students for display during GLC Fall Open House (October 28, 2016) and beyond. Submissions are limited to three pieces (art and/or photography) per graduate student.
All submissions must be created or photographed by current graduate students.
What are the seasons of graduate student life?
Show the world in your photography and/or art. Feel free to interpret and demonstrate seasons in any way you like, but please explain your take on the entry form.
Submissions should include a short title and description/explanation of the entry.
- Must be original work by a graduate student, presentable as a wall hanging, or displayed in the GLC display cases outside the Auditorium. We cannot display any perishable items.
- Original artwork will be returned to the artist at the end of the display period if contact information has been provided.
- Unclaimed art work will become the property of the GLC and may be used in future displays.
- Current graduate students may submit up to three photos online by Oct 20, 2016. Select photos will be printed and framed by the Graduate School and displayed in the GLC lobby and corridors from October 20, 2016 to mid-March 2017.
- Photos not selected for printing/framing may be displayed digitally in the GLC Lobby and/or on the Graduate School's web pages and Facebook page.
- All entries must be created by current graduate students.
- Submit artwork or photos by 10:00 p.m., October 20, 2016.
- Maximum three (3) entries (artwork and/or photos) per graduate student.
At the end of the display period, unclaimed artwork will become the property of the Graduate Life Center.
GLC Building Hours
7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m. weekdays when school is in session
10 a.m. - 10 p.m. Saturdays
on non-football game days
Accessible 24/7 for graduate students with their Hokie Passport
(540) 231-6500 | firstname.lastname@example.org