Students who are Readmitting to Defend and Complete degree this semester but do not qualify for DSS
- The student has an overall GPA of 3.0 or better and a 3.0 or better on the Plan of Study. All courses on the Plan of Study will be completed by the end of the semester; all grades on the Plan of Study are a C- or better. (If there are grade issues, a letter from the department needs to explain how those grade issues will be resolved by the end of the semester).
- If the student has a previously approved Plan of Study: The department verifies that the Plan of Study has been reexamined by the student’s Advisory Committee and continues to be acceptable. Or, if any of the following are needed, the forms are to be included with the Readmission application:
- Plan of Study Change
- Change of Committee
- Justification of Old Coursework if any courses on the Plan of Study are more than 5 years old.
- If the student does not have a Plan of Study, a POS that would allow the student to complete the degree within the semester needs to be submitted electronically at the time of the Readmission application.
- Note: Students readmitting in this framework must be enrolled in 3 credits.
The application for readmission must be received as a complete packet. The checklist will assist you as you complete all the required paperwork for your readmission application.